2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance & Capability | Mission, TX
Are you in the market for a powerful and reliable pickup truck? You won’t find a better option on the market than the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Built for manual labor and fun weekend getaways with a boat or RV in tow, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available now at Bert Ogden Chevrolet, near enough for Edinburg, Mission, and McAllen drivers to come in for a test drive.
Prefer to shop online? Order your new Silverado 1500 using our Express Checkout service.
Under the Hood
Choose between six engine options for the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500:
- The 2.7-liter Turbo with Active Fuel Management™ and auto stop/start technology mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, serves up 310 horsepower and 348 lb-ft of torque.
- The 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management™, matched with a six-speed automatic transmission, generates 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque.
- Choose between Active Fuel Management™ and Dynamic Fuel Management™ for the 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8. The former is mated with a six-speed automatic gearbox while the latter is linked to either an eight- or a 10-speed. Either way, this engine, which boasts auto stop/start tech, cranks out 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque.
- You can tow up to 13,300 pounds with the 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management™. This engine, partnered with a 10-speed automatic transmission, manufactures 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- The Silverado is America’s most fuel-efficient pickup thanks to the Duramax® 3.0-liter Turbo-Diesel engine, paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission and including auto stop/start technology. This powerhouse musters up 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque and enables towing up to 9,500 pounds. Most notably, it achieves up to 33 mpg on the highway.*
Want to know more about the 2021 Silverado 1500? Contact Bert Ogden Chevrolet in Mission, Texas.
*Silverado 1500 2WD with available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine, EPA-estimated 23 MPG city/33 highway.